- Wicked Fox by Kat Cho June 25th
- Ordinary Girls by Blair Thornburgh June 4th
- The Grief Keeper by Alexandra Villasante June 11th
- I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest June 4th
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson June 4th
- Natalie Tan’s Book of Luck and Fortune June 11th
- Like a Love Story by Abdi Nazemian June 4th
- Escape from the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz June 4th
- If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kann June 4th
- Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa June 25th
- All of Us with Wings by Michelle Ruiz Keil June 18th
- Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi June 11th
As per usual with my collages and lists, things are in no particular order.
I feel like there’s a good variety here this month for me. We have some debuts and some sequels. It’s Pride month and I know at least a handful of these have LGBTQ+ characters so I might try and see if I can get my hands on a few of those this month.
Honestly, I never thought I’d have so little sci-fi/fantasy on a list. This year has really gotten me reading more contemporary and while old me would have scoffed at the idea, I’ve actually been really enjoying it!
I also want to say that I did have my hands on an eARC of Natalie for a little bit through the First to Read program at Penguin (shutting down this month) but it expired before I was able to finish it. What I did read, I loved and honestly I cannot wait to get my hands on a finished copy! While I don’t know how it ends, I can say that based on what I read, I would totally recommend it to anyone who loves a good food-read and magical realism!
What June releases are you looking forward to? Share with me in the comments!